Quote:

I trust all this time sketching the room is time being passed waiting for more supplies/funds for the room, otherwise, GET TO WORK, you could have that room drywalled in 4hrs!

To heck with me giving you the audition, I want to hear yours when it's done. My HT room is also the main play area for my kids and open across one end, TV in the corner, not ideal, but still sounds great to me. I would hope that your dedicated room sounds better than mine.

As you guessed it, the funds are what is keeping me back. I had to finish the rest of the basement in the last 2 months, all of it was framed and half of it was drywalled.

We already spent a considerable amount finishing the rest of the basement, getting it mudded proffesionally (after we mudded the theatre room, there were too many mistakes to leave the hallway with a curved wall and archways to myself).

I have realized the hard way that construction type things cost ALOT of money, more than you ever think.

The basement is ALMOST all done getting mudded. I am still waiting on funds, but next month I hope to order all my cables and pre-wire the room, and put up the ceiling. I should have pre-wired prior to drywalling the room, but I wasn't thinking about it. At least the ceiling is open So i can drill through the studs and fish some wire through the walls.

Haha, when my theatre is all up and running, i'll for sure get you over for a showing of LOTR.

-Hutz

Producer | Composer
www.robbhutzal.com