So work decided to give everyone an iPod shuffle today. Having never had an iPod, it's been my new toy to play with tonight. I got a bunch of music transferred onto it, however it doesn't seem to be easy to arrange the playlist. You can sort by different groupings, but you don't seem to be able to click and drag one song and put it somewhere else in the list, like I would expect you'd be able to do. I'm trying to keep the CD's I put on grouped together and in a certain order, so they aren't too hard to find if I want to listen to a CD instead of shuffle. The shuffle has no display screen, so I can't just browse through to the disc I want. I'm hoping sorting is better then it seems and I'm just missing something because I am a newb when it comes to these things. Any suggestions?

Also, what bitrate does everyone tend to use? I want it to sound as good as possible without making the file so large that I am just wasting space, since the thing only holds 1GB. Does 160k sound about right? Will 128k cut it? Anyone need more then 160k?