I wanted to think of single name that had meaning, coherency, and "holding power". A name that could hold its own and didn't sound too cliched. (i.e. something like the "Dominator 8000")

What comes to mind with Axiom's new amp?

• Power
  • Transcendence between channels (Many watts split up over channels effortlessly)
  • A clean, new look
  • Something futuristic (new digital amp)
  • Uniqueness
  • Something that holds its own..sounds different from the pack
  • A huge amount (or number) of power.
  • Something that sounds like it elegantly and effortlessly provides its power

I came up with the...

Axiom Myriad

The definition of Myriad is something of "vast diversity or number." It also has a archaic connection to the number 10,000. While 1kw isn't quite 10 kw, it certainly is in the neighborhood.

When I think of Myriad, the first thing I think of is that it's a unique word that isn't used *much*. Also along with it, it portrays something that holds its own - I could imagine a famous warship being called the Myriad. It's elegant but isn't too over the top. It also sounds a little mysterious, as if it is magic in how it performs its amplification duties.

To some it up, the Axiom Myriad elegantly provides a vast amount of 1400 watts over 8 channels.

I figured that since some people wrote paragraphs of name suggestions, I would write paragraphs about my one name suggestion. :-)

Last edited by danmagicman7; 04/07/07 09:59 PM.

M22s|VP100|QS4s|HSU STF2