I don’t know if any of you have seen this yet, but I just sat through it and figured I’d pass along a big ol thumbs up for this one.

The disk is High Def all the way. The image quality is outstanding and the audio has to be the best I have ever heard, including SACD. There’s three different audio tracks; 2 channel PCM at 48 Hz / 24 bit, 5.1 Dolby + at 96 Hz / 24 bit and a standard DD 5.1 track. I listened to the high rez 5.1 track and it’s simply outstanding. Not just clarity, but the mix is great, soundstage is very cool….

I’ve always liked Dave Mathews’ music when I hear it, but not enough to buy his CD’s for some reason. I’ve never listened to Tim Reynolds or even heard of him, come to think of it, but man can this guy play a guitar! I had no idea a guitar could make as many different sounds as this guy can make it do.

The disk is just Dave and Tim without a band. Tim plays his guitar and Dave plays his guitar and piano. Even if you don’t like Dave Mathews, I really don’t think anyone with any appreciation of talent and kick ass sound quality wouldn’t like this disk. This disk really makes these reputed “bright” Axioms come to life.

If anyone has any of Tim Reynolds' CD’s that they’d like to recommend, please do. I’ve got to hear more is his music….