3.5 hours east here...we're getting closer.... \:\)

Actually i'm going to be in Regina this coming weekend for my company xmas party, unfortunately we're chartering a bus from Manitoba so I don't think it would make sense to bring my M60s along for the ride. If only i had M3s....

Ayan, in case you aren't aware of it there was an audio shop in Regina that used to carry Axiom product back in the day, however, last i looked they were long sold out of current models. I don't recall their name however. Worst case you may try talking to them about it, though i would expect if they no longer carry them they would certainly be trying their best to steer you away from them. So be prepared for some biased reponses to your inquiries. This definitely isn't the best method to get an impression about Axioms but it might still be enough to give you a feel for what you could expect. They may still have one or two older models floating around too or know of someone that has Axioms that may let you have a listen.

Of course, you could also try ordering a couple and take advantage of the generous Axiom return policy. My gut feeling is once you get them home, you won't be giving those babies up.

Good luck!

"Chickens don't clap."