I was advised to set my m60s to 60hz, my VP100 to 90hz, and my QS8s to 90 hz. But after reading this article, it has me concerned that I should set my system to 90hz all the way around (I don't have 80hz option).

The article basically says that "In the majority of surround sound processors and receivers, FULL RANGE copies of all channels set to "Small" are combined together with the LFE channel, and the sum is low-passed. Think about that. Strictly speaking, any* such processor with a sub/sat crossover frequency set lower than 120 Hz is "discarding" the upper end of the LFE channel. THX units are NOT exempt from this. With the standard THX 80 Hz 4th order crossover, the top of the LFE channel gets chucked."

So if I set my mains to 60 hz and the center to 90, I have a gaping hole b/w 60 and 90 hz on the center, and any LFE is cut off at 60, which is quite a bit of LFE considering LFE goes to 120. What should I do and why are so many people using multiple crossovers. This site has proven in the past to be very accurate.