Hi all, if anyone is still monitoring this thread, I'm also in the Austin area and looking to audition. I'm about to send out a few PMs to people listed on the boards, but I thought I'd check this thread as well since it is relatively recent and it looks like there are a few of you not listed in the audition group that might be willing to host.

I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on the Epic 80 system I'm actually on the fence between the M60 v. M80 as well, so hearing the feedback here is interesting. I was generally of the opinion that bigger is better, but it's interesting to hear that the M60s were recommended over the M80s given the room size. My room is 13 x 19 x 9 and I'm planning on M60 or 80, 4 QS8s, the and the VP150. I already have a very nice sub that I'm going to make due with for now, though a future upgrade to 7.2 is definitely not out of the question. (for now though... the budget says 1 sub only) :-)

If anyone in the RR / Austin area would be willing to host an audition, please PM me.

Thanks in advance!

Jason

Epic 80-800: HG Cherry