Even though I returned my amp, I will say that Emotiva's customer service was the exactly opposite as described by alakazoo. Emotiva is based out of TN, and Rob, Lonnie, and Dan (the owner) are the ones that answer the phones. They are not some huge company with a call center.

I must have called dozens of times over the months I owned the MPS-1, and for the most part always got one of them. Lonnie, for example, spent many hours total talking to me and I learned many things from his expertise.

The few times I left a message, I always got a call back within a few hours or so. Even Dan's wife, answered from time to time. Yes, emails have always been a lot slower response, and that is not new news. If you follow any of the threads on AVS or AV123, the norm is that your best bet is to call them.

Heck, look at Odyssey Audio, pretty much just run by one guy, Klaus. People that appreciate that some companies don't try to be some huge global presence, should see that as a good thing and have a little patience.

In the end, I was able to send my amp back for a full refund 3 months later, no questions asked. I was nice to them and they returned the favor.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85