John,
No one ever stated truer words - I've had on going bad experiences with DHL.

The worst I posted here about a year ago when my Epic 80 7.1 System was upgraded to the VaSSallo Series - one of my M80s got scratched by a fork lift that pierced the box. Axiom was great about it, but DHL was horrible.

When I had ordered an Axiom system for my brother as a Christmas gift it was sent via FedEx without a problem.

Even though the track record for DHL is poor I have to hope for the best and put out some positive vibes that the amp "will" get here in working order.

... or else I'll have send some of my cat's droppings to one of the head honchos at DHL again. (They gave me a free envelope for overnight shipping when they scratched my M80 - so I filled it with kitty waste in a ziplock and forwarded to some exec who was into "quality control"

...never hear from him. Imagine that.

BTW - you "lust" for the D2 is well placed. It was another experiment for me since I was basically happy with the Sherbourn. In the end the D2 was beyond anything i could have hoped for. The video processing alone is a knock out. I really does up convert 480i DVD to 1080p with HD like results. I had a friend from FL visit this past holiday season and he though it was HD.

If you decide to order one you will not be disapointed.
I was going to post a pic but don't know how to get it into this posting.