I've been spending a lot of time trying to get everything calibrated. My initial plan was to use the Velodyne SMS-1 to adjust the 350's and let the 600 just go through the receiver. The freq response was very smooth with no EQ. The problem was when I tried to adjust down some of the peaks using the sms-1(which generally is very easy to do) they actually got higher. I think it has something to do with interactions from having multiple subs and all the waves bouncig/colliding with each other.

I'm tossing around the idea of using the SMS-1 to find the best placement for my subs and then sell it.

My main problem is trying to calibrate SPL with the meter. I calibrated them all to 75dB's individually, but when they are all on, the dB's jump by about 9 dB's. Maybe I'm supposed to calibrate them lower so the sum gets me back to match the other speakers.

The 600 is crazy, I have to have the volume on the 600 at the lowest MIN setting and my Denon at -5dB and it is still higher than 75dB's on the meter, that is crazy. Because of this I have to really turn up the gain on the 350's, since the Denon is at -5dB. arggggggg

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85