So Sunday I flew down to meet a girl I've been talking to online for 3 years, in Loma Linda, and wouldn't you know it, Sean (St_PatGuy) lives not far away at all. We arranged to meet on Monday, which occurred at Outback Steakhouse (thanks for picking up the check, by the way), and afterward he allowed us to go over to his place and check out his system. It was a lot of fun. I could have spent a lot more time there, but Cari had to be somewhere (as in, I was clutching the seat and praying away the cops as she did up to 95 mph when leaving Sean's place), and we had to cut it short.

Sean, thanks for the hospitality. If I'm in the area again, I'll have to schedule more time to intrude. You're just as cool in person as you are on the board. Thanks for doing most of the talking. \:\)

Anyway, I'm finally caught up with the message board activity. I'm used to checking multiple times per day, not having to catch up on 4 days of posts at once. You guys talk a lot.

Oh, and Sean, remind me what that opera disc was. I didn't commit it to memory like I thought I would. It seemed like a fun disc to show off a system with.

Oh, yeah, and Cari wanted me to clarify on what you suspected was her boredom. She swears that she was actually very interested in the audio stuff, and in fact commented later in the visit, "I want to go listen to The Con on his system." \:\) However, she realizes she may have looked bored because a little earlier she was in pain and stopped at the gas station to pick up some pain reliever. Unfortunately, all they had was Tylenol PM, so she thinks she was tired from that. Always nice to know I was being driven around at 95 mph by someone who was inclined to zonk out. Ha ha.