Well I just did some basic testing using an SPL meter from my primary seat.

*First of all let me say prior to these test I calibrated each sub one by one to 73dB's. I had them all daisy chained togethor, but only powered on each sub one by one and then turned them all on for a combined dB of around 80 dB's.

tests:
1) Only hooked up ONE 350v3 to my Denon's sub line out jack. No other subs daisy chained to the sub. SPL from seated position around 80dB's, keep in mind this sub was calibrated to 73dB's when daisy chained togethor with other 2 subs, so a 7dB increase in gain.

2) Daisy chained my second 350v3 to the first 350v3 mentioned in option 1 above. Left 2nd 350v3 powered off. It was hard to tell from the meter but it is possible I may have lost beetween 0-.5 dB. So still showing about 79.5 to 80dB's or still about 7dB higher than original calibration.

3) Now I added the Daisy Chain of the EP600 from the second 350v3, keep in mind the 600 is not plugged in at all. As soon as I plug in the coax cable to the 600's LineIN or LineOut jacks for that matter, the SPL readings drop by about 7dB's or around 73dB SPL, or my original calibration reading at the beginning.

4) This time I turned on both 350's and unplugged the 600 from the Daisy Chain. The combined pink noise was about 86 dB's which matches what every one talks about a 6dB gain when they are close togethor. As soon as I daisy chain the 600 into the mix, it drops to about 78dB's.

5) Finally, when I turn on the 600 so I have 3 subs emitting the pink noise, I'm back to my combined 80dB's.

So, from what I can tell being the un-scientist person I am, the 600 is sucking the output from the Denon as Mojo mentions. This is weird as my understanding is that the LineIn LineOut was transparent as Ken quoting Alan mentioned. The difference when just daisy chaining 2 350's togethor was so small if any, it appears this statement holds true.

However, for whatever reason, the 600 even when powered off and unplugged is still providing resistance or whatever and sucking power from the output of the Denon.

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85