Sorry about bringing this up again...but here it goes.

First off I would like to say my wife is the best and I may be slighty crazy!! She puts up with me and these obsessive upgraditis streaks I go on sometimes. When I purchased the Epic 60.500 7.1 package I was really torn between the M60s and the M80s. Now here I am awaiting delivery of my new Axiom’s on Friday and I am already wondering if I should have gone with the 80s.

I have searched these forums and see that this very same decision has be agonized over by several other people as well. It always seems to end up with the consensus that if you can you should upgrade to the M80s. So may answer would seem to be easy…except.

It seems I have a bad receiver combination, the Onkyo 805. As I said above my wife has been more than understanding in the last month and a half. I upgraded to the Sony KDS 60A3000, the Onkyo 805 and the Epic 60.500 7.1. I can squeeze out the $300+ to upgrade to the 80s, but after that my budget is tapped out for sure. So there is really no money left to return and upgrade the Onkyo to something like the Denon. For what it is worth I have had no Lip Sync issues to date and my Onkyo is open on top and the side so my heat temps have not been bad at all.

These are going into a 2200 cubic feet room. So what would your advice be?

1 – Be happy with the great speakers I have and stay with the M60s

2 – Ship the M60s back and upgrade to the M80s even though I would be using the Onkyo 805

85" Class QN90A Samsung Neo QLED 4K
M80s-EP500-VP150-QS8s
Denon AVR-X4700H
Emotiva XPA-2
Emotiva XPA-5