The Pope's visit has reminded me again of a visit to NYC by one of his predecessors. The limo driver assigned to take him to an event noticed that the Pope was just waiting outside the car. "Your Eminence", he said, "please get in or we'll be late".

The Pope told him though that although he loved to drive fast cars, that they never allowed him to do that at the Vatican. He said "You get in back and I'll drive".

The driver protested that if something happened that he'd be in big trouble, but the Pope reassured him, so the driver climbed into the back compartment and the Pope drove off. So he floors it and soon they're doing over 100.

After a brief chase a policeman stops them, but when he sees who's driving he immediately goes back to his car to radio the department and talk directly to the chief. "Chief, I just stopped a limo doing about 105, but I'm not sure what to do next".

"Bust 'em", the chief responds. "But chief, this is someone real important". "Doesn't matter. Is it the mayor?". "Bigger". "Is it the governor?". "Bigger". "Well, who is it then?".

The cop responds "I couldn't see into the back, but I think that it's God". "Why do you think that it's God?". "Because he's got the Pope for a limo driver!".

-----------------------------------

Enjoy the music, not the equipment.