Everything Tom said is true. What Peter said (guest house) is not!

So day two of the planning committee is underway. Looks like day one went about as well as could be expected. Like Tom, I remain busy and did not want to do all of the planning. Another reason is that I didn't want to presume anything/take total control/be a raging narcissist about it. After all, that's what the Shout Box is for. ;\)

I figured Tuttle Home Base would not really fly but put it in there for, I don't know, kicks and giggles, and to get a rise out of Mrs. Tuttle. Personally, I'm up for anywhere because it's gonna be a plane ride for me no matter which West coast locale we pick. Perhaps this is a matter for another thread, but an East coast or Midwest gathering could also happen, of course. Not having run this by the boss (gulp), I can offer two guest bedrooms for a minifest sometime.

Back on topic, I really enjoyed my time in Portland last year and would go back any time. Likewise, my time in San Francisco a few years ago, with a drive up the PCH into redwood country, was awesome, so that would actually be my first choice. I have a friend (college roommate) in Oak Harbor, WA, so the Seattle area would be a nice one for me to explore also. I've never been to Disneyland, so HomeDad's proposal has merit, too.

Any time is fine. The August dates work for me.

I guess my preference would be

1. SFO
2. PDX
3. SEA
4. LAX

I am really looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this works out.

Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica.