OK Charles, I can’t stand it anymore and have to say something…. Have you ever watched a monkey swinging around in a tree? If not, do so. A monkey will not let go of one branch before it commits to the next branch. It has to have a firm grasp on that next branch before it lets go of the first branch. Think of women and relationships with this in mind and you’ll start to understand what’s going on with this girl you’re infatuated with. She’s made it pretty clear that she’s not all that interested in the branch she’s clinging to now, but she needs the comfort of finding that next branch before she can let go of the one she’s holding onto. She’s trying to grab it (you), but you won’t let her.

Suck it up and figure out how to let her know you are interested in her. I’d work with her girlfriend if I were you. Your last post is nothing more than you trying to find comfort in the bad decision you’ve made that will force her to look for someone else to help her get away from the twit she’s with now.