All - I have the vx2700, M60's, EP500, a VP150 & 2 QS8's. I just moved back into my old house and have a pretty ideal setup in the basement for HT. The room is proportional with walls on 3 sides & behind me open. My old apartment was a square room and I ran YPAO again after getting setup. I feel it's been with mixed results:

Distance measurement turned out pretty accurate:
Front L&R 11ft, Center 10.5ft, Surr L 7ft, Surround R 8ft (this wall is slightly recessed where the speaker is mounted), Sub 1ft (the sub is in the front left corner of the room - to the left of the front L speaker)

Speaker Level was interesting:
Front L +9.0dB, Front R +9.5dB, Center +6.5dB, Surround L +7.5dB, Surround R +7.0dB, Sub -9.5dB. It set the fronts to Large, everything else to small and the bass cross over to 100Hz.

I'm not really sure why it would find the right surround to be further away and then make it quieter. However my biggest concern is optimizing the sub. Is 100hz the correct mix for this speaker/sub combo? Should it really be turned down that far?

I was testing after setup with 'I Am Legend' on blu-ray because when I watched it a couple of weeks ago, the audio blew me away. More specifically the scene where he's loading the wife and kid on to the helicopter. Before I swear it felt like the helicopter was in the room. Now, not so much.

Random questions:

What are the 'suggested' settings for the EP500 & 60's. What should the crossover be set to? What about the bass volume? Right now I have it at about 9pm on the dial and have crossover set to "bypass". Anyone have any suggestions in regards to the vx2700?

I realize it's very dependent on the room acoustics...and the room is largely empty at the moment.

My M60's make me listen
My M80's make my ears hear
Either way - I'm not deaf anymore