I enjoy sports cars when I get the chance, but if I had the money, I wouldn't be buying a new car. I'd be lost in my garage for about a month adding a 6" long arm suspension. Probably a V8 conversion. Nothing too big, probably a small block 350 as I really just need the extra torque and they bolt into a TJ nicely. Also, by necessity of the long arm kit, I'd need to upgrade to a CV style rear drive shaft. Something hefty to handle the new power and 35" tires that would accompany the lift. The Rubicon already comes with a heftier drive train than a normal Jeep so I'm pretty well set to begin.

Hmm, I guess I don't really fit in to this thread. Although, I will need a second car to drive while the Jeep is modified into something that will drink too much gas to remain our daily driver.

I still have trouble thinking too big. I really like the Subaru SRX. The sleeper power and handling of a rally car without a look that screams mid-life crisis. Also, it retains a good all wheel drive system to help out in my commute from the country in the winter time.

The most fun I ever had driving a car was an imported Japanese Skyline. It didn't have a limiting chip so you got the full 450 horsepower on a pretty light frame. Handled better at speed than any of the European sports cars he has brought over, at least in my opinion. Was a right hand drive though, that's a bit freaky. Especially if you want to pull out and pass a truck or something.

I almost bought it from him right there and then but my wife would have killed me and him, as he is a neighbor who imports fast bikes and cars, so he is well with her reach.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.