Originally Posted By: Murph
Good News and Bad News. Like our least favorite shipping companies, I have delayed the shipping on the 2 CD requests I have received so far.

The Good news is that it's delayed because I had a really neat idea for a cover for the jewel cases. I choose each of my pieces, not as a personal reflection, but as reflection of music made famous here in the Maritimes by our history of seafaring, hard drinking but hard working immigrants from a wide variety of cultures. The idea for a unique cover struck me Monday but it's been dark and rainy until last night and I needed a nice day for the photo both for ambiance and also so my chess set made from sand would not get ruined.

Yup, I said sand. Remember the 'weight for speaker stand posts' where I said we use sand for everything here, I wasn't kidding.

Let me know if you think this is a good idea or did I have one too many Alexander Keith's.

I'm still not satisfied completely with the shot, but I've never done anything like this before and after about 60 shots from differnt angles, the sun was getting too low and shadows were becoming a challenge.

Mark, You need to come to PEI and do this up right for me. I suspect a nice SLR camera in the hands of someone who knew how to do these things could make this concept shine.

Now I need some more ink for my printer. Ran out trying a bunch of variations last night. Sometimes you just can't tell whats best until you get them on paper.

I'm home sick today so I'm afraid it might be a couple of days.

That looks great, Andrew! You're making me feel bad because I didn't do anything extra special with mine. . .

"Nothin' up my sleeve. . ." --Bullwinkle J. Moose