Sounds like awesome weekends all round. Must have been the moon phase, ours was great as well.

Saturday, we had a bunch of family 'from away' over for a lobster boil. Lots of laughs, great food and the weather was incredible, despite an ominous forecast. Had some out of town family stay the night and we sat in our screened in room overlooking a starry view of the bay until very late. I used visit these folks every summer and it was wonderful to catch up and provide the hospitality for a change.

Sunday we had a lazy morning, including eating leisurely breakfast on the deck of a little cafe/bakery overlooking Hunter River.

The family headed for the bridge after that and we returned home to relax after all the excitement of getting ready to host 30 some people Saturday. It turned into the hottest day yet so most of my afternoon was spent on a lounger on the deck reading a book. Pretty much only moving to get back into the shade or go grab a left over beer from Saturday's cooler.

Sunday evening, it cooled off a bit but was still muggy. We kayaked over to Robisnson's Island so we could say we were not totally lazy all day. I took a swim on the side facing into the bay. The Ocean side is still too cold. Normally, I'd be swimming by now but this was the first hot couple of days all spring.

Glad we all had such a great weekend. Next weekend is the Festival of lights with three nights of concerts. Not nearly as leisurely but will be a blast. Glad I start vacation that weekend.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.