It's a Pace 775. It only has a 80 gig hard drive, so it only take two or three HD movies to fill it up. I'm really getting into some of the HD concerts on HDNET (and Bikini Destinations), so it's always too full as I don't spend much time on my ass in front of the screen....

I did find this at AVS. I had to do some research to fing out what eSATA is.

------------------------------------------------

Pace Recommended e-SATA drives

Overview:

This section outlines the e-SATA drive(s) that Pace has tested and verified to operate with any Pace STB. Although any current e-SATA drive is compatible with Pace STB’s, the following manufacturers have been tested and verified and are therefore recommended for e-SATA use.

Recommended Drives by Manufacturer Model Number

Edge Diskgo: TBM120
Maxtor: R42JER0E
Seagate: ST303204FPA1E2-RK and ST305004FPA1E2-RK
Western Digital: WDG1SU5000N and WDG1S5000

Content recorded on the STB can only be viewed from that specific device. Content can not be transferred or viewed on a home computer or any other electronic device.

TDC775D – e-SATA Installation Guide
This section outlines the process on how to properly install an external SATA (e-SATA) drive on Pace Tahoe TDC775D.

Installation:

1. Pace Set-Top Box (STB) must be disconnected at the time an e-SATA drive is connected.

2. e-SATA drive must be connected utilizing the SATA port via an e-SATA cable.

3. Once connected, the STB can be booted up. Boot time should not be affected when a properly working e-SATA drive is connected.

4. Once the e-SATA drive is connected and the STB is powered on, the user will be prompted to format the e-SATA drive. This will mate the e-SATA drive and its contents to that STB. Formatting of the e-SATA drive will only be required the first time the e-SATA drive is connected to the STB.

If an e-SATA drive is connected while the system is running the e-SATA drive will not be recognized.