I dreamed I was going to the movies with Tiana and my parents. My mom never goes to the movies, so that was odd. I didn't know what we were there to see. I found out after they bought their tickets. It was some lame Angelina Jolie movie, and I remember thinking that THIS is what my mom started going back to the theater to see? But they were my ride, so I decided to go ahead and watch it. I didn't have a wallet, but rather a box of crap. I didn't find any cash, so I had to dig and find my debit card. I thought I'd known where it was, but I just kept finding combs. I had at least a dozen combs, and I was apologizing to the girl ticket seller. I stepped to the side to let other people buy, but everyone behind me was still deciding what to watch. I finally found my debit card and stepped back to buy a ticket, but she had developed an attitude and wouldn't sell me one. Thankfully, another cuter girl without a sneer said she would help me, and I stepped over to her booth. While I was buying my ticket, Hesta Prynn from Northern State walked up beside me and started chatting up the girl. I said, "Hey, it's Hesta Prynn!" and she was really happy to be recognized. She was already up next to me, so she just nuzzled her face on mine, and I took the opportunity to give her a kiss on the cheek. She laughed. I had my ticket at that point, so I left it at that. I don't remember exactly where Tiana came in to my dream, but she was there when I was finding a seat. It wasn't normal theater seating, but couches. My dad was already asleep on one of the couches, and I didn't really notice whether my mom was or not. Tiana was slouched in a couch on the back wall. I decided to join her on that one. The movie never started, as I woke up.

I keep dreaming of going to the movies lately. Maybe it's because I keep watching Letterman and Conan before going to bed, and people are plugging their movies.

Whenever I tell Tiana she was in a dream of mine, she thinks it's a little weird, but she's only ever making cameos, not really that involved.