Originally Posted By: cameron
Haha yeah, I know I have a problem... \:\)

I heard a lot of clips of the St. Anger album before it came out and I still couldn't help myself.

The problem is that I love the albums Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, and And Justice for All so much that if there is even a chance that a small part of just one of the new songs brings me back to that then it's worth the risk of buying it even though I've been burned many times now.

My head knows this new album won't be that great but sometimes the wallet doesn't listen to that. \:\)

Pmbuko, you should check out Opeth if you haven't already. If you're squeamish about growls then check out their album Damnation which is all clean vocals. If you like that, then check out Blackwater Park which is about half growls half clean. If you can get used to it, you may find yourself getting back into metal. These guys are the best metal has to offer in the last 10-15 years and they have 9 albums.

Check out the other new Metallica song that's on Itunes "My Apocalypse" sounds like something off MOP back in the day. Really!

Epic Grande Master 500 w/ on wall VP180