Well apparently it is the dual layer on DVDs giving me problems as you guys had suggested. I have another question though regarding subwoofer setup with the 3808. First off, I ran the auto setup and then manually went through to my configurations and had to change my front left/right speakers to small from large and change my subwoofer frequency to 80 Hz and I left it set at LFE instead of LFE + Main. I am noticing a huge difference in bass output from my previous receiver 3801 that I set up with a SPL meter. It just sounds like I'm losing an awful lot on the bottom end. I don't only notice it in the room while playing music but I also notice it far more upstairs while playing music, there's just not as much bass (bottom end). With my previous setup (3801) my whole floor would shake and lower frequencies were far more noticeable but I'm losing it for some reason. The question I have is what's going on \:\) but seriously is it possible that the EQ could be causing this? I'm really confused as to what could cause me to lose those lower frequencies.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again guys/gals
Cam

The only reasonable argument for owning a gun is to protect yourself from the police.