Originally Posted By: mdrew

I do not believe in coincidences. I have yet to actually meet one……

Nice one!

Originally Posted By: mdrew

I have to admit that I am now skeptical and am wondering if all this was nothing more than a clever marketing ploy. I was in total support of this product and Mr. Ninja until the Ninja and/or fate changed the rules of the game, and his (their) mind(s) to send Ian a crossover for testing.

I’d call it a brilliant marketing ploy and in saying that I pass no value judgment on the Ninja or his products. After-market enhancements are industries unto themselves, just look at cars/trucks/motorcycles, so if Ninja can make a buck changing Axiom speakers and Axiom has no heartache over it then great.

However, since many people probably came to Axiom to get what they felt was the best bang for their buck I view crossover changes in the same light. What else can I buy with nearly 2/3s the price (the Master Upgrade) of a pair of M22s that might help more than different crossovers. Most people would likely (I know I would) benefit from some form of room treatment. Also, better quality recordings really help with the M22s just to name a couple things.

Having listened to the M22s for more than a month now I find it hard to believe that an additional 2/3s of the M22s price will give me a speakers that sounds correspondingly better.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1