Originally Posted By: Dr.House
What I was thinking about earlier is what is Ninja trying to "change" sound quality wise with the M22v2 with this upgrade? Are you looking to add a "warm" or "laid back" quality like AV123 speakers etc(I do not think you mentioned what you were striving for with the network change)....

We were looking to take care of what we consider to be issues with the design. Indeed this is only our opinion (as well as those Axiom customers that purchased the speakers that subsequently contacted us) but the measurements bear this out. If you look at the graphs, you can see the issues off axis as well as with the impedance. These are not subtle and easily audible. Additionally the ringing in the woofer is taken care of. Our only intention is enable reproduction that is closest to the source (as we can of course).

Originally Posted By: Dr.House
I personally love how detailed and accurate Axiom speakers sound myself and the reason I bought them, personally I would not want them "tamed" down. Thinking about this further I thought investing in an upgrade that is 69% the cost of the speaker itself just does not make any sense to me.

I'm glad you love them; keep them exactly how they are. We are simply providing an alternative for those that want more from the speakers.

I've said it more than once above... you can make this new network for very little money. In bulk, it can be done for $3 each. If you are buying off Parts Express, you are looking at about $25 each. I don't sell that level of network due to the very low quality --> negative effects on the sound.