The problem with that is we don't supply OEM's with product or design assistance. I agree it seems more difficult but in reality it is not. Order. Install. Listen. Measure. Return. Done... and you are out maybe $15 in shipping...

Originally Posted By: Dr.House
I think the best approach for these situations is to get the "o.k" from the engineer/company that designs/produces the speaker and to send them the product for evaluation. Making this process "difficult" for the results the people want that are interested in buying these products (Axiom owners) rubs me the wrong way. If Ian likes the product I am sure there is no doubt that Ninja sales go up for the M22v2 upgrade, if he doesn't then people will remain skeptical like they are now anyways.

All speaker companies (especially internet direct) have followings, look at AV123 for example. MLS has a huge influence on his followers. If he told his people that this is the best thing since sliced bread, there would be plenty of people to buy it. I am sure the same thing would happen if Ian approved it.