Ok, I found that I had selected AUX1 and after selecting MIC in the menu I was able to run Audyssey. I am very happy with the results and my Axiom system sounds amazing now! Not that they didn't sound good before calibration, it all just blends so well now. The only thing that looks strange is the 23.1ft distance that Audyssey calculated my sub to. The sub is only 12ft from the reciever and 6ft from the main listening position. It is firing into the rear right corner so maybe boundary effect is playing a roll in Audyssey calculations? It also set the sub channel level to -12dB. My crosover settings are center channel 60Hz, suround A(QS8) 120Hz and nothing listed for fronts. In the menu it says advanced for fronts. M60's were set to large and VP150 and QS8's were set to small. Please let me know if these settings look ok. I apologise for jumping right in on this thread I didn't want to start 50,000 different threads with question all over the place. I know I'll have many more questions to ask. Thanks for all the help.

Demetrios