Originally Posted By: chesseroo
 Originally Posted By: Ajax
 Originally Posted By: jakewash
I am presently installing the new crossovers, well they are in actually, and am waiting for another Axiom owner to lend me his M22s for a comparison, hopefully the results will be in by the end of the month

I'll be eager to hear your impressions, Jake. Thanks for doing this.

I'd like to make a few points before Jake shares his thoughts. I feel they are pertinent regardless of what, positive or negative, Jake has to say.

Jake will be giving us his opinion. Nothing more, but nothing less. His perceptions don't mean that you or I would feel the same.

I like, respect, and admire (1) the Colquhouns and everyone at Axiom, (2) the way they do business, and (3) the product they bring to market. I feel they provide one of the best values in audio. But, we all know that there are those who don't care for the Axiom sound. I don't have a problem with that. The same can be said about virtually every speaker in existence. However, I do have a problem when, in order to justify their opinion, they feel it necessary to characterize the product as "crap." We all know that is nonsense.

I have no idea how Jake will feel about the Ninja crossovers. But, I humbly request that we treat his opinions with respect and don't allow this to degenerate into unnecessary bickering.

Thanks again, Jake.

and as always I will put forth the approach that unless these subjective observations are performed under objective controlled circumstances they will ultimately still mean very little

If Jake present his opinions as objective science your point is valid. However, Jake has the right to his subjective opinion and the right to express that opinion and I, for one, am looking forward to hearing his opinion. It is left to each of us to decide for ourselves how much or how little that opinion means.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton