Interesting review, if you consider the Axiom philosophy that many here share, i.e., that accurate rendition is always better than a pseudo-smooth sound that depends for its agreaableness upon masking the source material in one way or another, it sounds like the Ninja crossovers offer something special, you've been hearing content you never heard before and didn't even know was there in recordings with which you are familiar. With the M80s I have quickly adjusted to the fact that when I am not hearing something great it is the source material and not the speaker that is at fault, so I have zero perception of tradeoff, I want to hear exactly what the speaker delivers, good or bad, great or not so great, electronic artifice being no substitute for the thrill of sonic veracity, because when the real thing hits it's always a mindblower, to be there in the flesh.

Do you plan to keep the crossovers? If so it may be a matter of only days before you can discern if there is any tradeoff to the increased detail you are experiencing, so far the only downside sounds like awareness of inadequate recording techniques, and that doesn't get old, it just gets better, because you tune into the good stuff and leave the rest behind.

Thanks for the effort, please keep us posted.

"If you try to turn toward it, you go against it."