When I bought my M60 back in 2002, the m60s sounded too bright for my liking at the time. Alan suggested me to install a couple of resistors to the tweeters. To me, those resistors made somewhat of an improvement. A couple of years later I removed the resistor just to see if I could hear a difference, and hold and behold I heard an improvement as well; the resistors have been off ever since. My point is, I doubt anyone on this board has a trained ear to be able to tell what is better or worse sound when a change is relatively subtle. In my humble opinion, this product (ninja xo) is in the same category as the high-end audiophile/esoteric cables. The only difference is that a XO can indeed change the speaker sound signature; for the better? worse? I'm sure qualified people can argue this to death; it boils down to personal preference. But is this fuzzy 'personal preference' factor that companies like the SkingNinja and Monster exploits.
If you think a +$2,000 speaker wire is going to improve a speaker sound, well , here's another product that you might like: NinjaXO.

Side note: I used to pay +$150 for 15ft 1/4 plug cables for my keys/synthesizers; reason: durability & build quality; better sound was never a factor.

Last edited by JaimeG; 11/14/08 06:34 PM.

The sailor does not pray for wind, he learns to sail. --Lindborg