This really isn't a review yet, as I'm just starting to experiment. I dusted off my 80's Pioneer CS60 4-Way loudspeakers and placed them next to my M80's. The problem is that my 80's are hooked up to my Odyssey monoblock amps which are hooked to the Denon PreOuts. I've got my CS60's hooked up to the B channel from the front L/R on the Denon.

At this point the only way I can listen to just the CS60's is by unhooking the RCA cables from the back of Denon. I don't see a way to do this on the remote. I could hook the m80's back up to the A channel on the receiver I suppose and then go back/forth for comparison. Or, figure out some type of speaker selector?

At this point the Pioneers sound very very good. At first I was like, WoW, these sound as good as my m80's, could this be possible? I'll post the specs later on the CS60's when I find the manual. Off the top of my head, they have a 12-15" "Turbo" Woofer, 5" Midrange, Ribbon Tweeter, and also a Dome Tweeter with freq res. upto 40,000khz. I think they are rated at 150Watts max or something like that...

I was so suprised by the detail and fullness of my old buddies, I forgot about how nice of a lowww end they gave with the larger woofer.

So, any ideas on a cheap way to come up with a selector? I suppose Radio Shack or someone else would have such a item, looking for an inexpensive option.

This would also be nice if people every bring their speakers over for comparison...

Later, off to work I go...

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85