I was dreaming about some major catastrophe happening, and it was my responsibility to keep fires contained on some hillside. It started out as someone else, but it became me during the course of the dream. Random flames would pop out of the grass, and I would jump from wherever I was to land on them and extinguish them.I also prevented people from going up the hill, since greater disaster was taking place further up the hill. This one guy decided he needed to go up there, anyway, and I tried stopping him for a while. I can't remember exactly how, but it became clear that I wouldn't be able to stop him. Another guy came around, and they both were outjumping me, even with my insane jumping. They were basically mocking me, telling me I couldn't do anything to stop them. They suddenly seemed very threatening, and when they told me I could go up there with them, it seemed like they wanted to drag me along to kill me. I said, "No, you can go up there without me." "You can go up there with us," they insisted. "No, you can go up there without me," I repeated. Then I woke up.

There was also me with someone else looking in a small room of files at a library, trying to uncover what was causing the catastrophe, but I can't really remember where it fit in. There was also something about how I was in an HBO miniseries with really good special effects, but again, I can't remember exactly how that came up.