Originally Posted By: Ajax
 Originally Posted By: Hansang
Wow, am I so unattentive that I missed all these transitions? I don't recall one!

Me neither. Did't notice one transition. I just got caught up in the movie.

I watched it for the third time this week at home. Regular theater, IMAX, then home. It wasn't until this third time that I caught on that the screen size was changing for the IMAX film portions. If your looking for it, you will see it but otherwise it transitions very smoothly.

WHAT A SHAME we don't have Heath Ledger's acting to look forward to anymore. His portrayal of the Joker as a truly chaotic natured individual was simply beyond words. I actually found the whole exploration of a character totally motivated by a need for chaos, rather than greed, one of the best parts of the film.

It also occurred to me that, as the Joker implies, he doesn't have any super powers to rely on, nor did he rely on being a millionaire to fund powerful weapons to compensate. How far of a stretch would it be for a person with a similar chaotic personality and equal cunning, to create and induce the same havoc in the real world as the Joker did. Sooner or later, it seems bound to happen.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.