hey guys, I'm seeling my SMS1 on craigslist and have gotten a few replies, one from a guy that says the product is a joke. I can tell that guy is a true audiophile troll.

Anyway, got one today from a guy in France that will use paypal, still a little uneasy about that...

Today, another guy shows interest and here is how he replied after I told him it was still available.....do you think this sounds fishy? He says I can wait until it clears my bank, however, sending someone for pickup is fishy unless this guy is some executive. I'm not going to wait around, why not ship ups, fedex, or dhl...hmmmm

Hi,
Thanks alot for the email. I'm highly intrested in your item but i won't be able to come take a look at it as i'm the busy type but believe it's exactly what you stated in the Ad. Mind you, i will be paying you with a cashier check and my shipping agency will be coming for the pick up of the item from your location as soon as you confirm to me that you receive the checkand it clears your bank. If this arrangement is okay by you, Pls. provide your full name, contact address and a valid cell # so i can forward it to my financier to mail the payment to you as soon as possible and you remove the add from craigslist.Thanks..I hope to read from you soonest. Regards, James

M80s VP180 4xM22ow 4xM3ic EP600 2xEP350
AnthemAVM60 Outlaw7700 EmoA500 Epson5040UB FluanceRT85