I listened to a ton of speakers and finally decided I really liked the Energy C-3's. I'd heard raves about the Axiom M22's though, so what I ended up doing was purchasing a pair of Energy's and a pair of Axiom M22's and doing an A/B comparison at home. The Axiom's were hands down better. Their clarity was simply too good to pass up. I returned the Energy's and was happy as punch.

That is until some joker let me hear their M60's.

When it was time to upgrade, I again listed to a bunch of speakers, and again a pair of Energy's caught my ear. This time the Veritas 2.2's. Once again, I found a local dealer with a good return policy and bought a pair of the Veritas, and A/B'd them at home with the M60's. It was a tough choice, but in the end I gave the edge to the M60's. Partly because they were priced so fairly. The Veritas were $1500 msrp (I found a pair at half price!), the M60's were $800 (I believe at the time) at full price. I liked the idea of buying from a company that made a product that was equally as good as a $1500 pair of speakers, but not charging so much.

I've been a full on Axiomite since. I now own...

M60ti
VP150
QS8
EP500

Mzero
VPzero
QS2

M2ti

Algonquin M3

I can see myself getting some of their new audiobyte's in the future. \:\)