I got to listen to some speakers a little while ago. I expected the place to be closed but happened to be in the area. I was going to this place on Wed so I'm glad I got this out of the way.

Nice place and very low pressure salesman. They mainly do installs also but had some displays to check out. Three different pairs in 3 different rooms. The guy carried them all to the same room and had to switch out the wires several times for me. No master control board.

Millenia 300 was initially ready to go. I thought they sounded good and some decent bottom for such a narrow, shallow cab.

Next up were PSB Imagine T Tower. Very appealing look and size. Great bottom in comparison to the Millenia. No where near as efficient as the Millenia. Had to turn it up much more. Very smooth sound.

Next up Paradigm Studio 60. I noticed the bass almost disappear in comparison to the PSB. Until it was turned up. These speakers totally opened up. I can say very "airy" highs and mids. bass was much cleaner. Overall a much clearer sounding speaker than the PSB. The guy tells me that the PSB is much more compressed and gives an illusion of more bass when it is really compressed bass.

Prices I believe were:
$2000 per pair for the Millenia
$2200 per pair of the PSB
$2000 per pair for the Studio 60

Special 20% discount on the Studio 60 VERSION 4 because the V. 5 is soon to be released. Making this a $1600 per pair speaker.

Special 35% discount for that floor model pair making that $1300 for a 1 year old Floor Model pair with a full new warranty.

I mentioned the Studio 100's and he thought that speaker should really have more power than my Denon 2309.
He also stated that Denon is a fairly bright amp with a fairly bright speaker in a room with oak flooring could be a bright combination.

So how did I do and what do you think?