Originally Posted By: RickF
I was recommended to Axiom from my boss at work who had a pair of M60s so I ended up ordering a pair of 50s, QS4s, VP100 and EP350, the 50s never got opened up and was returned for a pair of 60s and the 4s were returned for the 8s ... I blame that on these forums.

I kept the 60s for a little while but because of numerous bodily threats for not being a member of the 80s posse I kept the 60s and ordered a pair of 80s ... I blame that on Wid.

Wasn't but a little while longer I ordered an EP600 because I was told the little 350 wouldn't cut the mustard and *had* to have a better sub ... I blame that on Dennis (Tharkun).

I later ordered the VP150 because the system was moved to a larger room ... I blame that on me.

Now my lovely wife says my life has gone to complete hell. Say's I don't do a damn thing around the house and all I ever do is post on these forums and am constantly PMing Wid or drinking beer while listening to music and talking about things I'm 'going to get done around the house' ... I blame that on Axiom.

\:D

I sure do wish I would have kept those M50s.

So what exactly are you saying here? Is that the route I should go? (except that I should keep the M50's?)