Re: auction. Some people crack me up. No reserve, no bid, but the price is $1,400 and change. Um... thats a reserve.

Its funny how this outlet store thing comes up every so often. When I got my stuff from the outlet store, I gave it a good once over and couldn't find anything wrong with them. About 2 months in, while staring off into space, I noticed a small (the size of 3 pinheads) blemish on the side of one of the M80s. I could feel no difference in texture, so there was some sort of discolouration flaw in the vinyl. I would have to look hard to find it again.

Who cares if someone auditioned them, laid them on the floor, had wild sex with their neighbour on them and then sent them back to Axiom. As long as I can't see anything significant wrong, they sound like they are supposed to, and they carry a full warranty I figure I got a good deal.

Wolfie. It sounds like you have a pretty good handle on the cost benefit tradoffs of your outriggers. I hope you are able to make a go of it.

I wonder if you could do some co-marketing with Axiom since it is a complementary product that is a custom fit for their speakers.

Fred

-------
Blujays1: Spending Fred's money one bottle at a time, no two... Oh crap!