Well the M80's arrived today!

I have to tell you all...
I unpacked them, set them up and connected them to my old Yamaha HTR-5760. (I ordered the emo RPA-2 amp, it will be here Monday.) Fully aware that my old yammy would probably shut down since I listen to cranked levels, I wasn't too thrilled yet...

Anyways, I put in my first choice of music, Joe Satriani's "Crush of Love" and set the volume to -10 (nice and clear and loud on my old Boston A100's). I have to say, I was sitting at my computer desk (squarely across from the M80's about 10ft), then the song started.

And I am telling you all when that song kicked in, it turned my floppy into a hard drive! \:\) I was freakin shocked!

I can't imagine what an amp is going to do. Needless to say I've very happy and excited. I've been checking the yammy for heat since I've been cranking for the last 2 hours and to my surprise, it's barely warm.

Well that's my 2 cents, fantastic speakers! Thanks to everyone and thank you to Axiom!

Dduval

Last edited by Dduval; 01/16/09 09:06 PM.

M80's, QS8's, M22's, CHT SHO-10, Dual CHT SS-18.1's, Onkyo NR3008, Mitsubishi WD-73740