….which would mean I no longer need the one I’m using.

I’m not technically selling anything, although one could argue that I am and I’m breaking the rules by posting this. I usually just buy new stuff and then peddle it later, but I’m not real sure at this point if upgrading to a new lens will have much pay back for me from an improved image quality perspective. At this point, I’m just pondering the decision. I’ve seen many posts over the years on this board from folks who want to go with a constant image height set up, but can’t afford to dump several grand on a lens. If I do buy a new lens, folks who have been sitting on the fence could get one at a considerably lower cost, and they don’t have to worry about getting ripped off either. I’d rather provide that opportunity to this community than one of the on-line bulletin boards or worse, EBay.

So…if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM. I suspect the interest will be very low, but figured I’d risk the wrath of the forum sheriffs, incarceration and ask anyway.

The lens I’m using now is a Prismasonic 1400M (manual) with the Front Element Upgrade. It’s basically the FE1500 which they discontinued a year ago when they introduced the HD5000.

The lens I’m looking at is an Isco III.