So, people are always asking what the best films for this and that are on here. I'd like to hear the other side of this coin. I'd like to hear about the films you've seen that have been so bad they were brilliant. Films that made you laugh and cry and gag at the same time. Films so horrendously, fascinatingly awful, you couldn't tear yourself away from it... Films you had to have your friends watch with you so you could confirm it was as disastrous as it was. Films your wife/husband could gather no clue as to why you were watching it and pondered your sanity over... Anyway, you get my drift..

I'll start:

Knightriders

No, not the talking car and mulleted hair Knight Rider, but the 1981 "Camelot is a State of Mind" Knightrider. Modern Day knights on motorcycles gallivant across the states performing for Renaissance Faire going, penny philosophy pondering, Monk and Jester love, Greed, hippies and white trash...

Genius!

I laughed 'till I cried, 'till I had to get another beer Genius!

(I posted this over on another website, but I'd love to hear from my speaker peeps!)

EmotivaLMC1/LPA1,YamahaS2500,Oppo BDP-83,MSHTS-5000Axiom Epic 80/350+Paradigm PS1200 sub