Sir,
There’s certainly no question that your experience with audio/video equipment far surpasses mine exponentially.

I don’t believe that I have ever implied that these loudspeakers in question sound exactly alike; but rather have questioned just how much of a different there is!
To quote you sir describing the M50’s/60’s (M22’s?):
"But these subtle differences are really only easily noticeable on instantaneous A/B comparisons with a switcher."

Allow me to repeat myself from another post; if I favourably compare the M60’s/M80’s to European loudspeakers priced at $2500.00, most of the people on this forum would have no problem accepting this comparison. But if I compare the M50’s to the M60’s/M80’s which are built by the same manufacturer in the same building, using essentially the same drivers, technology and research, people frown. Why is this?

Re: my comment
"i.e. – Alan Lofft’s opinion of the M50’s. (I never thought I’d experience an employee trivialize a product their trying to sell?)". Perhaps this was uncalled for, apologies!

Sir, I visit this forum for exclusively for amusement and respond only if I have information worth contributing. Further, some forum members refer to Axiom as if it is sentient, I do not, it’s just a business to which I have no contrived loyalty.

Good day sir,
LHulls

Those who have long enjoyed such privileges as we enjoy forget in time that men died to win them.