Originally Posted By: medic8r
:D

I don't often remember dreams, but last night I was watching a Red Sox game from a luxury box over home plate, and Jonathan Papelbon came running in from the bullpen, as is his style. Only this time, he slipped in some wet/muddy grass and totally wiped out. His uniform got caked with mud.

As he took his warmup pitches, I wondered if the uniform would limit his movement and affect the quality of his pitches. Then I woke up.

Now that's kind of weird.

Wednesday night/Thursday morning I had a dream that I too, was watching a baseball game. I don't know which team it was. The fielding team was wearing grey - that's all remember (I don't follow baseball enough to know uniforms - sorry) But my 'seats' were in the outfield. I was with someone else - I have no idea whom - that kept saying how awesome our 'seats' were. I didn't understand it because we were just standing against the outfield wall, watching the game. We couldn't see a whole lot because we were on the field, rather than in the stands. I remember that the ground on which we were standing was very muddy, which ticked me off because I was wearing white shoes. That's about it. But the real 'feelings' that I remember are baseball and the mud.

Strange that your dream revolved around the same thing. \:D

M80v2 | VP150v2 | QS8v2
SVS Pci+ 20-39
Emotiva UMC-1 & LPA-1
M22ti + T-Amp, in the Office