I realize this is an Axiom site but it does get tiring to keep reading that they are better then all the other speakers out there. If I didn't know better, I would think I was on a Bose site...haha.
I have listened to Polk, Energy, Klipsch, Paradigm,and Boston Accoustics along with a couple of others. They all sound different,some I like better then others.
I bought Paradigm Monitor 11v.6 in March of this year and I could not find a bad review from a professional.
A month ago I purchased a set of Klipsch RF82, I run them as A/B speakers and they seem to really compliment each other. I have compared them on 4 occasions and still cannot pick one over the other.
People say they know what a good speaker should sound like, but I wonder if they know what the instruments should sound like? A cheap drum cymbal as compared to a Sabian cymbal, a crash versus a splash, a cheap snare drum compared to a $400 Pearl snare drum.

People say you can pick up the Axiom's cheaper, but in actual fact I got my Paradigm's for $1,100, and my RF82's for $900. And I would compare each of those to the M80's at $1,500. I am not saying Axiom sucks, they are nice looking and if I were going to purchase a pair it would be the M80, obviously I like big speakers.

You have good speakers, I have good speakers. I wish people would just be a little more open and just discuss speakers in general rather then slam other speakers. I feel that listening and discussing just gains you more knowledge. After all, we do have the same things in mind.
There is nothing like a good pair of speakers.
Thanks,