Originally Posted By: jakewash
I think the best ones for a room of that size is either the EP500 or the HSU. The EP350 would also work very well but doesn't reach as low as the other 2. I had the PB12-nsd and it has plenty of punch, a little too much for my tastes in the 50-60 hz range. I had to move it around the room a little to even things out. The other subs I have tried, EP350/500 and my current PB13- Ultra worked very well and were smooth right out of the box and no extra positioning was required.

I was very impressed by the EP500 when I heard it, lots of good HT power for such a small package and it was great with music as are all the EP subs I have heard.

Thanx
Can you tell me where in toronto, canada can i buy hsu. What is the cost for vtf3 mk3.

How good are the factory outlet subs from axiom. Dont want too many marks or dings with them or my wife wont be happy, and i will be in trouble.

I just confirmed with my friend, he's leaving canada on the 16th aug evening. Any other good options that are possible in the given amount of time.

My budget is max 1100 CAD.

If I order a sub from US, do I need to pay the customs duty on the sub. Since the sub is going out of canada, can this duty be refunded at the time of departure.

Last edited by doors; 08/07/09 02:36 PM.