Originally Posted By: Adrian
I'm not entirely happy with my 2001 Silverado, do you guys think I should see if GM will take it back?....just wunderin'. Maybe I should go on a GM forum and pretend I'm a GM guy, then inconspicuously start bashing the company and all the forum members, you know, even though I like the guys at GM and say some nice things about them. The trouble is though, the competitors are surprisingly telling me that their trucks are better. Maybe if I do enough whining, Bob Lutz will see it and give me a refund(just to get rid of me).

Hmmm....I have an 18 yr old lawnmower that's caused me some problems too.....

No no, first saw it in half. Then soup up the engine. Give it a five angle valve job, install Wiseco pistons, fill it with the slickest synthetic oil you can find and for Christ Sakes replace that barbaric paper air filter with an K & N high performance filter would ya!!! After that replace the suspension and the spray the undercarriage. Clean up all the messy welds or any other disparities you can find that they missed on the assembly line, then do your research and find out all of the corrupt websites that were in cahoots with GM by giving the Silverado good reviews dispite the fact that it is totally obvious that it's a complete POS according to all the bigwigs you personally know and rub elbows with in the auto industry while your out golfing together.

That's when you can start posting on their forum. Don't forget to give praise to every other GM car and truck on the market, because after all, it really is a fantastic company, with fantastic vehicles. It's just that the Silverado is an obomination who's design never should have seen the light of day. And anyone who knows ANYTHING about how a truck should work will tell you that.

My Stuff :

M80's
QS8's
VP150
EP800
Denon 4802
Emotiva XPA-3
Samsung BD-P3600
Sharp 65 Inch Aquos LCD