Actually that WBT knockoff was cheap cast. Again I will sight my two mantras, "Within Reason" and "Law of Diminishing Returns". I don't believe most of that horse poop as you poignantly suggest. This should be obvious with my exposition of pseudoscience audio product companies and said review sites and their obviously questionable journalistic integrity. With regard to the earlier post I was simply pointing out that Belden 5T00UP has given me oxidization problems in a salty, humid environment IE oceanfront. Also I was trying to tell people about the WBT knockoff being made of very cheap cast x metal. Between the oxidation and the change to a copper banana plug the sound changed. This is all I was pointing out. Owhh and also that Belden has another SKU that's OFC that shouldn't oxidize as quickly. Also I was just questioning the fact the 1313A has a higher strand count than the 5T00UP sku I had been using and might sound different. It was more of a question than anything.

Basically I was trying to say, "Hey guys I swapped some Belden 5T00UP that was oxidized with knockoff WBT bananas for some Belden 1313A with copper plugs and noticed the volume increased and it sounded better." To use that to put me in the same league as the people I sighted earlier is such a troll. Why are you guys egging me on at this point? You are not helping your cause. What ever and whomever that may be.

Solid-State

Last edited by SolidState; 08/23/09 06:48 AM.