Originally Posted By: SolidState
I really believe we need standards. Just like Mr. Toole helped created to measure a speakers performance, but only for audio reviewers. It should start with each going to an Audiologist and having their hearing "qualified" via a hearing screening with full Weber and Rinne tests LOL I'm DEAD SERIOUS. In all honesty I believe most over age 50 would fail any such "qualification" or "standard". This would include Mr. Toole and perhaps even Ian Colquhoun as well as the "old boys club" and the whore audio journalist community that follow them around. Considering most are over the age of 55 most would fail my "standards".

Solid-State

PS They should also go to the doctor and get the cerumen cleaned outta their ears as most "high end" audio clowns I saw at CES had their ears full of it! Serious I looked when they were talking BS to an unsuspecting customer from the side! AHH AHAHAHAH ROTFL

I also believe in standards. Especially for a person that claims to be a "home theater/automation installer" and has no idea of how to troubleshoot a ground loop.

Like in this post.

ROTFLMAO deafly.