Apogee? You mean from L'Ecole winery? If so, I have not had it, but we will be at that winery right after Long Shadows and Spring Valley, and then we hit Col Solare to finish that day off. All four of these wineries are within a few miles from each other, west of Walla Walla.

The Apogee looks pretty good……..

L'Ecole No 41 Apogee Pepperbridge Vineyard received 93 points from Wine Advocate (Parker) 7/08. They said: "The 2005 Apogee Pepper Bridge Vineyard is 45% Cabernet Sauvignon, 45% Merlot, 7% Malbec, and 3% Cabernet Franc. Saturated purple colored, it has a slightly brooding nose of pain grille, pencil lead, spice box, and assorted black fruits. It is the most structured of the L'Ecole reds with darker fruit and greater aging potential. Drink this superb effort between 2015 and 2030."
The pinnacle, or apogee, of L'Ecole's red wines. Produced from Walla Walla's Pepper Bridge vineyard, the 2005 is a classic wine. Made for cellaring, yet ripe and open enough to decant and enjoy.

So I take it you have had a few NY wines? I have not ever tried them. There are none to be found here.